Sunday, November 25, 2012

EMF Detector

What's up guys, Sean here.

Some of you may know that I love collecting movie props.  Because of that love, I joined the Replica Prop Forum (the RPF).  On May 4, 2011, a thread for the EMF (electromagnetic frequency) detector from the show Supernatural was started.  Since then it has gotten up to eight pages as of now.  They have found some of the parts used on the actual prop in the show through various screen shots and picture based measurements.  The people on the RPF have identified the exact board used for the basis of the EMF detector.  They also have identified a great source for the LEDs on the top of it.  This project may take a while, but we'll get it done.

I am planning to make one of these soon, and I'll make some (semi)regular work in progress points on the blog.  Once it is done, I'll upload a video of it on my YouTube.

Thanks,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment