Saturday, December 1, 2012

Aliens VS. Cheerleaders

What's up guys, Sean here.

So I'm in a school play this week.  Yes, really.  It's called Aliens Vs. Cheerleaders.  I'm an aliens henchman.  And to be a good evil henchman, you need to die in the end.  Luckily that was written in the script.  The play is Sunday at 4:00 PM and on Monday at 7:00 PM.  The rehearsals have gone pretty well, but yesterday many people were missing, so it didn't go perfectly.  It a really interesting experience, considering this is my first play at my current school.  I did a few plays at my other school, before leaving the performance part and entering the technologic part of theater.  This would have to be my first play in four to five years.  I honestly didn't know it had been that long since I did a stage performance.  I hope the performances of Aliens VS. Cheerleaders go really well.

Thanks,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. The performances went great! Glad you had so much fun doing it. Next time, you aliens have to beat those cheerleaders... :-D

    ReplyDelete